Privacy statement for FIRST Shipping NV
- Guarantee Privacy
Ensuring the privacy of our customers, prospects, website visitors, suppliers and employees is an important task for us. Personal data are carefully processed and secured by us – and this in accordance with the applicable legislation. FIRST Shipping stores this information through the online provider Mailchimp . That means, among other things, that FIRST Shipping NV:
- clearly states the purposes for which personal data are processed. We do this, among other things, through this privacy statement in section 3;
- only processes personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- will explicitly request permission from website users to process the personal data. This is done through double opt-in;
- will not pass on the details of the aforementioned persons to third parties, unless this is necessary in the performance of our services (as described in point 4) or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- take the appropriate security measures to protect the personal data of the aforementioned persons;
- respect the rights of persons concerned to provide, correct or delete the personal data on request for inspection.
- Ask and exercise your rights
If you want more information or have questions about this privacy statement, you can reach us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also assert your rights via this e-mail address, as described in chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Information that we process
By completing forms (including subscription form, price request form), e-mails, website and other channels, the following information will be shared with FIRST Shipping NV, for publicity purposes (newsletters and promotional emails relevant to the user)
- Language of the user;
- e-mail address of the user;
- Name and First name, place of residence;
- Purchasing history or interest, being the countries of destination for shipments already made, or on the basis of price requests made;
- Prefered FIRST Shipping office.
For analytical purposes the following information is processed from website visitors:
- IP address, browser language / country setting to offer the user the website in correct language, as well as security (unauthorized log-in attempts in the administration of this site, multiple unauthorized login attempts by unauthorized persons – so-called DoS attacks – are prevented by blocking relevant IP addresses.)
- The standard through Google Analytics collected information such as origin visitor (searches that have led to this site), browser version (mobile or desktop), etc. These data are anonymous and are kept for 14 months.
- Sharing the information
FIRST Shipping NV will never share this information mentioned in point 3 with third parties, except when legally required.
- Information about children
FIRST Shipping NV does not have any relationship with underage people as a maritime shipper, so there is no special policy towards minors.
- Storage period
Personal data may not be kept legally longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. FIRST Shipping NV will therefore not keep the information described in point 3 longer than necessary, being 10 years in the case of customer data, and until unsubscrbing from the newsletter for subscribers.
FIRST Shipping NV takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access and other unwanted actions with personal data. For this purpose, our data lists are managed byMailchimp, international market leader in online publicity and email interaction.
- Express permission
By continuing to use this website, or our services, you expressly agree to all the provisions of this privacy statement and the conditions that we have included herein. You understand that this permission can be withdrawn by You. A withdrawal may mean that you can no longer be active as a customer, newsletter reader or employee of FIRST Shipping NV. FIRST Shipping NV is not obliged to refund any amounts already paid in that case.
|No records found|